No alcohol is allowed at youth soccer games
Good sportsmanship and fair play are important:
- All fans, players and coaches are expected to exhibit good sportsmanship during the tournament. Failure to do so may result in removal from the facility.
- All games will be played in accordance with USSF (United States Soccer Federation) rules with unlimited substitutions.
- Will be Round Robin play with multiple Pools. Third game for A & B pools will be determined by placement in bracket after round Robin game. A1 will play B1, A2 will play B2 and A3 will play B3
- Pool C results will be based on round robin results.
- Pool winners will be decided based on total points received during pool play.
- 3 Points for a win
- 1 Point for a tie
- 0 Points for a loss
- In the case that there is a tie Pool winner will be determined in the following manner
- Head to head matchup
- Goals scored (with a max of 5 goals per match)
- Goals allowed (Lowest total in matches won)
- Coin Toss
- There will be no overtime played all matches may end in a tie. With the exception of the Championship Match (A1 vs B1). For the Championship Match we will play 2 five minute halves. If at the end of ten minutes a winner has not been determined we will go to Penalty Kicks.
- The tournament director has final authority for decisions relative to this tournament.
All players play at their own risk. The City of Burlington, BASC, participating schools, McIntyre Family, referees, organizers, etc. shall not be held responsible for any injuries, other damages, etc.